Nisonger Center Scholarship Guidelines
Through the Nisonger Center Development Scholarship Funds Program, we are proud to support the needs of families/individuals with developmental disabilities receiving services from Nisonger Center Programs by providing a scholarship to cover all or part of the costs of services received by our Providers.
The Nisonger Center receives generous donations through the Nisonger Center Program Fund (fund# 302755) which are intended to support the Nisonger Center Programs and the overall mission of the Center to improve the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Nisonger Center Development Scholarship Funds provides up to the maximum amount of $6,000.
- Families/Individuals must submit an application to be considered for funding.
- Applications are accepted February 1 to December 31 of each calendar year.
- Applications will be accepted for one individual or family member per program cycle.
- First time applicants will receive priority.
Nisonger Center families/individuals applying must meet the following criteria:
- Plans are in place to receive services from a Nisonger Center Program Provider
Areas of Funding
Current Nisonger Center Program Services for which a family can apply.
- Aspirations Program
- One 10-week cycle/semester of Aspiration services
- ACE Program
- One 10-week cycle/semester of ACE services
- Early Childhood Education Program
- Costs to cover tuition
- Transition Services (TOPS)
- One semester of TOPS services
- The Nisonger Center Executive Committee will review the applications and make initial funding recommendations on all submitted requests.
- The Nisonger Center Executive Committee reserves the right to adjust the requested amount to each family based on the actual services provided.
- Families will be notified of any decision via e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
If you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity, please contact the Nisonger Center Administrator, Karel Smith. email@example.com