TOPS Summer Orientation
The College Orientation and Transition Assessment (COTA) Summer Orientation is held over a 1-week period. Applications are accepted January-March 31 annually.
Program Dates: Coming Soon!
The program is designed for students who are:
- Students starting the TOPS Program (required), or
- Students entering their last 1-2 years of high school
During the program, students experience:
- A first look of the TOPS Program
- Immersive college life experience
- Recreation and events on campus and off-campus in the Columbus area
- College-level classes that focus on skills needed to succeed in college
- Trial work experiences, informational interviews and/or job shadow opportunities
All students will receive a Comprehensive Student Transition Assessment Report (STAR) shortly after the conclusion of the program. The report provides information regarding the student’s knowledge, skills and current levels of performance across the 4 transition areas, and can be integrated into the student’s IEP planning process for those returning back to high school.
Click here for TOPS SUMMER COTA APPLICATION