- Clinics / Services
- Adult Down Syndrome Clinic
- Aspirations Ohio
- Behavior Support Services
- Dental Program
- Early Childhood Education
- Interdisciplinary Developmental Clinic (formerly Family-Directed Developmental Clinic)
- Neurodevelopmental Psychiatry Study Program (formerly Dual Diagnosis Clinic)
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Ohio SIBS
- School-Aged Autism and Developmental Clinic (formerly Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinic)
- Toy and Technology Library
- Williams Syndrome Clinic
- Autism Curriculum Guide
- Links to Web Resources
- Family Resources
- Employee Resources
- Ohio Disability and Health Program
- B-HIP: Be Health Information Program
- HPIO Health and Disabilities Basics Overview
- ‘Safe Signals’ Video Project
- Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form
- Project MED and International Consensus Handbook
- Online Giving
- Contact Us
Please excuse us as we bring you new and updated content!
Ohio's STEM Ability Alliance is focused on increasing the quality and quantity of students with disabilities that earn post-secondary degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). OSAA is funded by a grant through the National Science Foundation to an alliance of Ohio institutions, including Wright State University, The Ohio State University, Columbus State Community College, and Sinclair Community College. OSAA also partners with regional public schools, STEM industries, and government partners who work together to meet OSAA goals.
The Columbus QUAD is based at The Ohio State University and includes Columbus State Community College, regional high schools including Metro High School and the Ohio State School for the Blind, and business partners including Battelle, Nationwide, American Electric Power and IDEAL Group.
OSAA is currently implementing student centered interventions focused on supporting the success of STEM students with disabilities at the high school and college level including:
- Student Learning Communities (SLC)
- Ability Advising
- STEM Internships
* Students are awarded stipends based on successful completion of each program.