The photo submission time period has ended for this contest.
Thank you for the great submissions.
- Photograph submitter should be over 18 years old.
- Each photograph submitter may enter up to 4 photographs into the contest.
- Photograph should be consistent with the proposed topic (“Technology and Me”).
- Photograph must be submitted in digital format. The following formats are accepted: JPG, TIF, and BMP. Photographs less than 1 MB or < 150 pixel resolution will not be accepted.
- Each photograph must be submitted separately with its own completed “Submission Form” accompanying each photograph.
- To be admissible, submissions must include the following:
- Digital photograph
- Completed and signed Nisonger Center Photography Contest “Authorization/Consent Form”.
- Participation is completed electronically at the following website: http://nisonger.osu.edu/photocontest
DEADLINE to submit contest entry: EXTENDED to MARCH 31st, 2016 (11:59pm).
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $100
Photography Contest winners will be announced in June 2016, on the Nisonger Center website (http://nisonger.osu.edu). Winners will also be notified individually prior to the official announcement and will be invited to the ceremony to present them with their cash award.
Participation in the Nisonger Center Photography Contest implies acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of Use associated with the contest.
For more information, please contact Nisonger Center Administration
Toll Free 1-855-983-9955