Scholarships Available for STEM Students with Disabilities
OSAA has scholarships available for students with disabilities who are majoring in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) who are participating in student learning communities, mentoring, ability advising programs and internship opportunities.
ELIGIBILITY FOR COMPETITIVE SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Students who are interested in being considered for a COF/OSAA Scholarship must be one of the following:
- An active member of OSAA
- A current OSU/CSCC undergraduate or seeking a graduate degree at OSU
- An admitted high school student entering OSU/CSCC as an undergraduate
- An admitted transfer student entering OSU/CSCC
Applicants also must meet ALL these requirements:
- Be a legal Ohio resident
- Be an active participant in Ohio’s STEM Ability Alliance
- Be enrolled at OSU/CSCC in a STEM program of study (see list of eligible majors)
- Have minimum 2.5 GPA overall and a 3.0 GPA in science and mathematics courses.